Dance Sass Dance Sass

So SASSY!

I can just imagine a short guy tearing up the dance floor to this song! Anyway, the piano is basically sex, and I like the flow. I believe the paino could have taken a few more breaks though, it literally went the whole song except one short break. The piano solo at 1:45 was sick, could use a little more though.
Mechanics: 9
Piano: 10
Beat: 9
Awesomeness:10
Overall: 10

{Synergy} {Synergy}

SUPAH

SWEET! I feel like I'm in a Yu-Gi-Oh montage, which is a good thing. I really recommend you make a final draft because this draft is sickk.

All The Things She Said Remix All The Things She Said Remix

Tony the Tiger says:

its GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEAAA AAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!

-teehee

*Mystical* [IZK] *Mystical* [IZK]

A great DnB!

I could completely see this in an Ocean's # movie! Great job and keep working on these DnB's, you're really good.

Jenni-Harry4eva3 responds:

Haha. Thanks man. I don't think it might fit in with a movie like that XD but thanks man.

~[IZK]

Kamui Kamui

Great inspiration!

I have just started on my first song and after hearing this I got a great idea and am now headed in a direction that is closer to this one. Some advice, I would add some more tone to your melody, to older listeners it may just sound like noise, but I love it! Keep doing what you're doing.

Z-Tone responds:

totally man
more melodies is right:D
but glad that you liked it and that i was an inspiration:D
if there are any questions just pm me your msn or something im glad to be of any more help:D
hope you check my other tracks as well:D

The Valley - WaS The Valley - WaS

Relax to the Max!

This is the most relaxing song I have heard in a while. By the end of it I was basically in a trance. Good work, keep on making songs like this!

Heart and Soul Remix [Draft 2] Heart and Soul Remix [Draft 2]

Ohhhhhhh Yesssssssssss! I'm on Newgrounds!

I love it! It may help that I helped write it, but I still love it. Like the username?

Rutrut responds: